How Cookies Are Used
In order to make your visits to our website as simple as possible, a browser type record is automatically saved – as a user, you can use various types of browser to browse, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc. – and the operating system – for example Windows or Macintosh, etc. – used, as well as the domain name of your Internet provider.
Purpose of Cookies
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Types of Cookies Used
• Permanent Cookies: cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access equipment – computer, mobile phone or tablet – and that are used whenever you make a new visit to our website. They are usually used to direct navigation towards your interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
• Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained is to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems that may exist, in order to provide a better browsing experience.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: allow you to browse our website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, the services you wish to access cannot be provided.
• Analytical Cookies: are used anonymously for statistical analysis purposes, in order to improve the functioning of our website.
• Functionality Cookies: they keep your preferences regarding the use of our website, so you don’t need to reconfigure the site with each new visit.
• Third Party Cookies: Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with your data.
• Advertising Cookies: target advertising taking into account your interests, limiting the number of times you see the ad, in order to help mediate the effectiveness of its advertising and the success of the organization of our website.
How You Can Manage Cookies
All browsers allow you to accept, refuse or delete cookies by selecting the appropriate settings. You can also set cookies in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the browser you use. However, by disabling cookies, you may prevent certain web services from working properly, thereby affecting browsing our website.
For additional information about cookies and how to prevent them from being installed, or how you can delete cookies already on your hard drive, please visit:
You can find the information about the respective cookie control to the browser you use at the following addresses:
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en-GB/more/privacy.html
• Firefox: htto://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Operates: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/