If you would like to know more about how your data is processed, please consult our Cookies Policy.
Data Owner and Processor
Your personal data are processed by ReimaTec, Lda.
Rua Principal, nº 24
3780-180 São Lourenço do Bairro – Portugal
You can contact us by email email@example.com
1. Types of Data Collected
1.1. Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when using our website.
When you fill in the contact forms on our website or through our campaigns on social networks, or when you contact us via email, telephone or social networks, ReimaTec, Lda. collects the following data:
• Basic identity information provided by you, such as name, telephone number, email address and address.
• Communication content as well as its technical details – date and time, etc.
• Your preferences regarding how you want to receive email communications from us – such as newsletters, advertisements, etc.
• Electronic identification data – such as IP address.
• Publicly available information on your social networks and any other data you may provide us.
1.2. When interacting with us at fairs or events and leaving us your business card, ReimaTec, Lda. may collect the following data:
• Basic identity information that you provide, such as your name, telephone number, email address, address, company you work for and your title – if this information is displayed on the card.
2. Purpose of processing and using your data
• ReimaTec, Lda. processes your data with the purpose of providing you, in a personalized way, with the information, products and/or services requested through our website, e-mail, telephone contact, social networks, fairs and events.
• ReimaTec, Lda. processes your data for the purpose of communicating with you due to our contact at a fair and/or event, or due to your approach through our website, email, telephone contact or social networks.
• ReimaTec, Lda. processes your data for the purpose of analyzing it statistically, with a view to improving our website, products, services, and developing new products and services.
• ReimaTec, Lda. processes your data for the purpose of complying with legal obligations and to respond promptly to any request by competent law enforcement officials, judicial authorities and government bodies – including the competent data protection authorities. In this sense, your data can be transferred by ReimaTec, Lda. to the police or judicial authorities as evidence, or if there are substantiated suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by you through your registration or use of our website, our social networks or any other type of communication made with us.
• ReimaTec, Lda. processes your data for marketing purposes, in order to provide you with targeted communications, promotions, offers and other advertisements – from ReimaTec, Lda. and respective selected partners. ReimaTec, Lda. you will only send communications, promotions, offers and other advertisements by email or other electronic means of communication, if you have explicitly consented to receive such communications, newsletters and other advertisements.
• ReimaTec, Lda. may process your data for the purpose of informing third parties in the context of a possible merger or acquisition, even if these third parties are located outside the European Union.
3. Why processing your data is legitimate
3.2. The processing of your data – with the purpose of complying with legal obligations and to respond promptly to any request by the representatives of the law – is legitimate, as it is necessary to allow ReimaTec, Lda. comply with your legal obligations.
3.3. The processing of your data – with the other purposes mentioned in the clauses of the previous point – is legitimate, as it is necessary for the legal interests of ReimaTec, Lda.:
• Respond appropriately to your requests for information or otherwise;
• Communicate your data to our partners and to provide appropriate information;
• Allowing our defense in legal proceedings;
• Continuously improve our website, social networks, products and services to ensure you have the best experience possible;
• Keeping our website, social networks, products and services safe from misuse and illegal activities;
• Safeguarding our commercial interests and needs in light of changes in market conditions
• Communicate efficiently and effectively the marketing of our products, services and brands.
4. Our quality guarantees
4.1. ReimaTec, Lda. does everything possible to process only the data that is actually necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned in the section “Purpose of processing and using your data”.
4.2. Your data is only processed and used for as long as is necessary for the purposes mentioned above or until you withdraw your consent to process and use them. In this sense, ReimaTec, Lda. will de-identify your data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes referred to in the point “Purpose of processing and use of your data”, unless any:
• An essential interest of ReimaTec, Lda. or another third party to keep your data personally identifiable;
• A legal, regulatory, judicial or administrative obligation that prevents ReimaTec, Lda. to de-identify them.
4.3. ReimaTec, Lda. will take all appropriate measures to keep your data safe from unauthorized access, accidental loss, tampering or destruction. Personal access, both from ReimaTec, Lda. as from third parties, it is only necessary if there are written confidentiality obligations. However, security are obligations that can never be guaranteed.
5. Your rights
• You have the right to request access to all your data processed and used by ReimaTec, Lda. However, we reserve the right to charge you an administrative fee if you make several subsequent requests for access that are clearly made with the intention of causing an inconvenience or harming ReimaTec, Lda.
• You have the right to request free correction of data you have provided inaccurately. If such a request is made, it must be accompanied by proof of the irregular nature of the data for which the correction is made.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing and use of your personal data.
• You have the right to request that your data be erased if it is no longer necessary for the purposes listed under “Purpose of processing and using your data”, or if you withdraw your consent to process and use them. However, this request will be evaluated by ReimaTec, Lda. regarding:
➢ Top interests of ReimaTec, Lda. or from another third party;
➢ Legal, regulatory, court or administrative orders that may contradict such exclusion.
Instead of excluding, you can request that ReimaTec, Lda. limit the processing of your data if and when you dispute the accuracy of those same data, the processing is illegitimate, or the data is no longer necessary for the purposes listed in the point “Purpose of processing and use of your data”, but you need them to be defend in legal proceedings.
• You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if you can prove that there are serious and justified reasons relating to your personal circumstances that justify such opposition. However, if the intended processing and use qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing and use free of charge and without justification.
• You have the right to receive all the data you have provided us.
• If you wish to send a request to exercise one or more of the rights mentioned in the previous points, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must be clearly indicated, and specify the right you wish to exercise, as well as the respective reasons if necessary. It must also be dated and signed, and accompanied by a scanned copy of your valid identification card, in order to prove your identity. ReimaTec, Lda. will promptly inform the recession of this request and, if the request is found to be valid, ReimaTec, Lda. will notify you as soon as I am possible.
If you have any complaints about the processing and use of your data by ReimaTec, Lda., you can contact them via email email@example.com. If you remain dissatisfied with the response from ReimaTec, Lda., you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection authority.
For additional information visit: https://www.cnpd.pt/index.asp